Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I really didn't forget about my blog!

I am just not in the habit yet of posting regular! We have been busy. After Jory had her baby we went to Phoenix for a few days and had a good time getting to visit with our friends and family there. Drew has had a trip to OK and another to UT. We just had a new family photo taken Saturday and I am excited to have ordered our Christmas cards!! I feel ahead of the game there. Our house has also had some projects going on, which not are all complete. We added a nice awning/trllis thing on to our patio, and that is done and we are enjoying that. But our living room is still incomplete. We have decided to put wood floors in there instead of the carpet back. We added a fireplace in there and the walls are now a new color, called colonial beige. So now I just have to choose the type of wood floor - there are so many choices, it's hard enough for me to make decisions! The seasons are definatly changing here! The trees are starting to turn colors, it has got as cold as 38 degrees already, and we had to turn the heat on in our house last night! So I have been going through the kids clothes this week getting out their pants and long sleeves - but not quite winter coats yet. In about another month it will about the time that we get snow, bbrrrrr! But by then we will be ready to go to Phoenix again for Thanksgiving. Oh, and I finally got my new bedspread this week, it's soo pretty, definatly grown up looking, and not to feminine- you are welcome Drew. I will try to take a few pictures here soon.

1 comments:

Kim said...

yah, a post!! I just about gave up on you! All of that progress sounds good! I love home improvements, they are so fulfilling. I loved hanging out with you when you were down last time. Make sure and let me know when you will be here next and we will try and get together. Thanks for the Scentsy order, I know you will love it!