Monday, October 22, 2007

The Charlie Brown Pumkin Patch Express!

HHmmm ... I guess this pumpkin will do.



We had a fun day trip on Saturday! We rode the Charlie Brown Pumkin Patch Express in Durango. It was about a 30minute train ride to the pumkin patch area where the train droppped us off. There was a hay bail maze, big things to play/jump in, coloring, music, candy, hay ride, and all the kids got to take a pumkin home. Then after an hour and a half the train returned to pick us up and take us back. Kaitlyn and Chloe enjoyed wearing their witch costumes for all the fun.


Chloe by the train




Drew with Kaitlyn and Chloe taking a break



Do I need introductions?




On our way to the pumpin patch!




And now we have to say good-bye, and enjoy the relaxing, bumpy, rock-u-2-sleep ride back
(Chloe went to sleep on my lap almost as soon as we boarded to return)


1 comments:

Kim said...

I love the background change! I love FALL!! the weather is so perfect here, unfourtuneately it looks a little cold where you were. It looks like you had a great time!! Love the pictures!