I thought, well, I have to do something a little extra fun with the kids while Drew is out of town. So since today was our last girls only day, we had a picnic! (After we had already cleaned, finished laundry, gone shopping, and other important thing of coarse:) (like going to the drive through at McDonalds!) but sshhhh .... there is no evidence of that.We even had a special guest .... but didn't catch his name. Maybe I'll find out when that new bee movie comes out, I think it is going to be
so funny!
I also had to take a few cute pictures of my girls while we were outside so here they are:
3 comments:
So Pretty!! Look at your girls being big helpers with all the chores and the yard work. I bet they loved spending time outide. It looks so pretty there, it is actually Fall. What is that like?
It has been just beautiful outside! We are loving FALL! It was a lot colder last year at this time, so I know that cold will hit soon - then we'll have pics in the snow!
Your daughters are so darling Pam! I loved receiving your Christmas letter. We will have to keep in touch via blogspot. I try and keep my fairly updated. Although I can go awhile without an update.
Post a Comment