Monday, March 31, 2008

Drew turns 29!

Happy Birthday to Drew! I love my husband and our kids love him too! We are glad to have him and we love hanging out with him. Last week Kaitlyn told me several times that she NEEDED to go to Target so she could pick out a present for Daddy. So we went ... and here is what she picked as the perfect gift for him:





If you can't see that small ... it is a little box of fishing lures, I don't think she really even knew what she had picked out, because she asked Drew if they were real fish! Anyways I think Kaitlyn had more fun for his birthday then Drew did ... she even blew out the candles that she picked to go on his cake that his mom made - very yummy! Drew's mom did a big birthday family dinner and we all left very full! Chloe had fun too. She picked a gift at Target too, but I helped. She got him a pocket knife to add to his collection, he always has one in his pocket, and occasionally misplaces one, similar to the way I do lipgloss! Here they are:
AND ... here is the first picture in "Bump Watch" 16 weeks along:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.