Thursday, January 17, 2008

Now it is just COLD!!!

Today I heard that it got as warm as 10 degrees! There was snow on the ground when we got back, and it hasn't gone anywhere. It usually melts off within a day or two. But the kids have fun playing in it. Here is Chloe, getting to wear her warmest swom clothes for the first time.
Here is Kaitlyn making a snow angel: (Also in her warmest clothes)
They had a fun time. Kaitlyn even likes to eat the snow!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Hey Pam, Your pictures are so cute! The girls are growing so fast and as cute as always. Looks like you had a fun time at Disneyworld. I still need to make it up to Farmington. Maybe in March for Spring break. Hope you have a great weekend and enjoy the snow!!
Kellie

Mandy Abbott said...

Hey guys! Your blog is so cute! I love peeking on it to see what you guys are up to! You have done some fun things this past year! Your girls are adorable... what a cute family you guys are!